Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Karachi Call Girls

Call Girls
She is a well Standard Call Girl Named Sonia Shiekh.Her Rate are Very High.


Call Girls
She Belongs with Pathan Family Her Name  is Palwasha
Call Girls
Her Name is Shamshad.She is old but too much Hot Lady

Call Girls
She is Maha Anwar Standard able Call Girl
Call Girls
Her Name is Lubna Waseem Live alone in Model Colony Karachi
Call Girls
Shina is her Name.she is a Five star Hotel Call Girl
Call Girls
Ramha is her Name.She Belong from Bangla desh Nowdays in Karachi as Hot Lady.
Call Girls
Shanza is her Name.She is a university student but also a secret Call Girl
Call Girls
Unza Malaika she is also a hot and bold well standard Call Girl
Call Girls
Sanoober is a Kashmiri Girl But Nowdays she is in karachi for Money as a Call Girl

Call Girls
Sarwat 5 Star Hotel Call Girl
Call Girls
Rabia is a simple Call Girl.She Only works in her Home For money.
Call Girls
Real  Picture of Arman Bhai During enjoyment With Yasmeen Call Girl
Call Girls
She is a 5 star Hotel Call Girl.
Call Girls
She is Runy from Karachi Saddar flates.

28 comments:

I want these girls. give me contact number

I WHANT SNOOBER CONTACT NAMBER

ok you will provide by this blog so soon.keep in touch
thanx for comments

hi
please send cell# of rabia
at kmrnrjpt@yahoo.com

hello plz give a contact number rabia and sanoober

i want a phatan girls for just a for sex

i want pahtan girl for sex .03222047556 this is my number

palwasha and sanoober any one call on 03222074556

i want to contact lubna waseem nd shina at ma Email master.zain@hotmail.com to discuss further details thx.

reminder for request fwd.on 26 july 2012 Email master.zain@hotmail.com

2nd reminder for request fwd.on 26th july 2012 Email master.zain@hotmail.com

This is MI. I am from Canada, want to contact Rabia. Pls contact me at: MIWL50@HOTMAIL.COM

This is MI. I am from Canada, would be in Pak in 1 month. I want to contact Sonia Shiekh. Pls contact me at: MIWL50@HOTMAIL.COM

hi i want sanoober cell number

ANy cute girl in karachi for frndship nd dating plzz contact 0324-2544229...i am civil engineer

hi hi sonia shekh .lubna. shanza. and sanoober plz contect me .03122311399

Unza Maliaka, Sonia sheikh Please e-mail me clyde607@yahoo.com.

GIVE ME NUMBER OF RABIA , SNOOBER AND LUBNA

Hi shan here pls join me any girl & woman married unmarried for long time frirendship & love & sexual relationship with full of trust my # r 0313-3959710 & 0345-2749578 for sms mms call & meet i am w8ing.

plz contact all call girls cell 0312-7337229

Rabia and snoober pls. contact me at clyde607@yahoo.com

Send me a call or send sms to 03030214512.

hey sanoober,its sami i wanna make an appointment with u in Karachi if u available so plaz give me mis call or text 03242956575

Post a Comment